For all guests
- For consumption in the breakfast area and restaurant the 2G certificate (vaccinated or recovered) applies from 20 December in accordance with federal regulations.
Exception: children under 16 years of age
- In our indoor swimming pool and sauna area 2G+ (vaccinated/recovered within the last 4 months or vaccinated/recovered with negative test) applies from 20 December in accordance with federal regulations.
- If your certificate expires during your stay, you are responsible for renewing it in a timely manner
For guests arriving from abroad
- Entry requirements for Switzerland can be found here
- According to federal regulations, an entry form must be completed
- There is a compulsory test in the country of departure. Please inform yourself on time via the official website of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG)
COVID-Testcenter in Klosters
- Antigen-test and PCR-Tests are now available in Klosters
- More information here
Thank you very much for your understanding!